The Vetaglós® Pomada formula contains antimicrobial agents highly effective in fighting various microorganisms that could be present in dermatological infections.
Gentamicin is active against Enterobacter aerogenes, Escherichia coli, Klebsiella pneumoniae, indole-positive and indole-negative species of Proteus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Serratia spp. não pigmentada, Salmonella spp. e Shigella spp.
Sulfanilamide and Sulfadiazine are active against species of Streptococcus, Proteus, Pasteurella and Salmonella, as well as Staphylococcus aureus and E. coli. It is also highly effective against Clostridium perfringens, the genera Bacteroides and Fusobacterium. The antibacterial activity of sulfonamides is increased by the urea present in the Vetaglós® Pomada formula.
Vetaglós® Pomada also contains vitamin A in its formula, which has extraordinary action on the epithelium, assisting in its maintenance and regeneration.
• Surface wounds to the skin or those that heal with difficulty;
• In infected wounds in the region of very mobile joints;
• In wounds or infected pressure sores, epithelial losses, abrasion lesions, itching of the skin;
• In infected and festering sores, boils and abscesses;
• In burns and vesicular and varioliform eruptions;
• In dermatitis and cracking of the skin;
• In the protection of surgical wounds.
Apply a fine layer 1 to 2 times per day, after previously cleaning the affected areas. Treatment should be maintained for 48 hours after disappearance of the symptoms.
|Gentamicin (sulfate)||0,5 g|
|Vitamin A - palmitate||120.000 UI|
|Excipient q.s.||100,0 g|
Tubes containing 20 g.