The Vetaglós® Pomada formula contains antimicrobial agents highly efficient in combating various microorganisms that can be present in dermatological infections. Gentamicin is active against Enterobacter aerogenes, Escherichia coli, Klebsiella pneumoniae, indole-positive and indole-negative Proteus species, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, some non-pigmented Serratia species and many Salmonella and Shigella species. Sulfanilamide and sulfadiazine are active against the Streptococcus, Proteus, Pasteurella and Salmonella species, in addition to Staphylococcus aureus and E. coli. It also has high efficiency against Clostridium perfringens and against the genres of Bacteroides and Fusobacterium. The antibacterial activities of the sulfas are increased by the urea present in the Vetaglós® Pomada formula. Vetaglós® Pomada also has Vitamin A in its formula, which has extraordinary action on the epithelium, aiding its maintenance and generation.
• In superficial skin wounds or of difficult healing;
• In infected wounds of the high movement joint regions;
• In infected wounds and bruises caused by saddles and harnesses;
• In infected decubitus wounds or sores, epithelial loss, scratches, hoof and skin rashes;
• In infected and purulent ulcers, boils and abscesses;
• In burns and vesicular and varioliform eruptions;
• In dermatitis (inflammation of the skin) and skin cracks;
• In the protection of surgical wounds.
Apply a thin layer once or twice daily, after prior cleaning of the affected areas. Treatment should be continued 48 hours after disappearance of the symptoms.
EACH 100 g CONTAINS
|Gentamicin (sulfate)||0,5 g|
|Vitamin A Palmitate||120.000 UI|
|Excipient q.s.||100,0 g|
Tube containing 50 g.
* Product considered NO DOPING according to the list of FEI (International Equestrian Federation). However, consult the specifi c regulations of the competition.