Tonnus® Pasta JCR contains 13 elements for improved physical performance. It contains nutrients involved with athletic performance, among which are BCAAs (Branched Chain Amino acids), Gamma-Oryzanol, HMB (Hydroxy-MethylButyrate), Glutamine and Chromium, which combined with other components of the formula make up the combination for physical performance as well as performance in short, medium and long term exercises.
Tonnus® Pasta JCR is particularly important for the final preparation of elite animals, improving energy use and subsequently improving the response to training. The product acts in the metabolism routes, aiding rapid production of energy, physical recovery after intensive exercises and body mass gain.
• Maximized performance in the final preparation;
• 13 components involved with athletic performance, among which are BCAAs (Branded-chain amino acids), Gamma-Oryzanol, HMB (Hydroxy-methyl-butyrate), Glutamine and Chromium;
• Easy to use.
Tonnus® Pasta JCR is indicated for equines to improve performance and physical strength and increase body mass. It contains Gamma-Oryzanol, BCAAs (Isoleucine, Leucine and Valine), HMB and Chromium, which are all nutrients involved in physical performance optimization. It acts as a source of energy and helps in cell energy metabolism.
For oral use.
• Intensive training: 10 g/day – prioritize the 8 pre-competition days;
• Very intensive training: 20 g/day - prioritize the 10 pre-competition days.
For animals subjected to extremely intensive physical activities, the dose of 20 g may be used twice a day, before and after exercise.
PER KG OF PRODUCT
|Beta-Hydroxy Methyl Butyrate (HMB) (Mín.)||33 g|
|Betaine (Min.)||20 g|
|Creatine (Min.)||140 g|
|Chromium (Min.)||400 mg|
|Gamma-Oryzanol (Min.)||780 mg|
|Glycine (Min.)||20 g|
|Glutamine (Min.)||20 g|
|Isoleucine (Min.)||31,66 g|
|L-Carnitine (Min.)||33 g|
|Leucine (Min.)||60 g|
|Omega 3 (Min.)||1.206 mg|
|Valine (Min.)||35 g|
|Vitamin E (Min.)||18,4 UI|
Syringe containing 40 g.
* Product considered NO DOPING according to the list of FEI (International Equestrian Federation). However, consult the specifi c regulations of the competition.