Ornitil® helps in the transformation of toxic products resulting from the metabolization of proteins, into less toxic substances, liable to be excreted or reused. The main metabolite produced by these reactions is ammonia, which should be transformed into urea through the urea or Krebs-Henseleit cycle. During the cycle, the participation of ornithine, citrulline and arginine are fundamental for the transformation of ammonia and the elimination of urea.
Ornitil® is indicated for equines as an auxiliary in hepatic metabolism and treatment of the deficiency of ingredients that make up the formula of the product.
• Efficient anti-toxic and auxiliary in hepatic metabolism;
• Active ingredients considered fundamental for the conversion of toxic sub-products resulting from the metabolization of proteins.
• Acts as an antitoxic;
• Auxiliary in hepatic metabolism;
• Coadjuvant in the treatment of exogenic intoxications;
• In hyperproteic and hyperammonemia treatment (metabolic disease);
• In non-infectious intoxications;
• In hepatic function disorders caused by deteriorated foods;
• In the practice of physical exercises and also as an energetic.
It should be used intravenously in equines, once a day for 4 to 7 days.
Equines: 10 to 30 mL for every 100Kg of body weight.
EACH 100 mL CONTAINS
|L-Ornithine Aspartate||2,0 g|
|L-Arginine Hydrochloride||7,5 g|
|Acetyl methionine||1,0 g|
|Choline citrate||1,0 g|
|Vehicle q.s.||100 mL|
Ampoule bottle containing 100 mL.
* Product considered NO DOPING according to the list of FEI (International Equestrian Federation). However, consult the specifi c regulations of the competition.