Vetepin® is a neurolytic drug that promotes the temporary, selective and immediate blocking in type C unmyelinated nerve fibers, without damaging the type A myelinated nerve fibers, thus not causing any damage in the motor or sensory fibers.
Indicated for equidae in the reversible blocking of type C nerve fibers, suppressing the chronic pain and aiding the treatment of locomotor system disorders like:
• Muscular contraction;
• Degenerative joint disease;
• Osteitis of the distal phalanx.
For use through perineural route.
Dosage: varies according to the site to the treated.
• Digital nerves: 2 to 4 mL;
• Palmar and plantar nerves: 3 to 5 mL;
• Superficial peroneal nerve: 3 mL;
• Deep peroneal nerve: 5 to 7 mL;
• Tibial nerve: 5 a 7 mL;
• Metacarpal / metatarsal periostitis and/or intermetacarpal / intermetatarsal osteitis: 5 mL.
The frequency of application and doses can be changed according to the veterinary doctor’s instructions.
EACH 100 mL CONTAINS
|Ammonium chloride (Min.)||2 g|
|Vehicle q.s.||100 mL|
Ampoule bottle containing 50 mL.
* Product considered DOPING according to the list of FEI (International Equestrian Federation). However, consult the specifi c regulations of the competition.